Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submissions have not been previously published, or are under consideration in other journals (or an explanation has not been provided in comments to the editor)
- Script files in the OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file formats
- When available, URLs for reference have been provided
- Text 1 space; font 12; italic; not underlined (except URL address); and all illustrations, figures, and tables placed in the text at the right points, not at the end
- Text that complies with library and language style requirements is outlined in the Author's Guide, which will be found on the About Us page
- If acceptance for the peer-reviewed portion of the journal, the instructions are in Ensuring Anonymous Reviewers have been followed
The name and email address entered on this website will only be used for the stated purpose, will not be misused for other purposes or for distribution to other parties.